Updated June 4, 2020
Skin Care & Rejuvenation
Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation in Ft. Worth, Texas
Whether you have specific concerns about your skin or just want to give your skin’s appearance a boost, Dr. Kirby and her skincare team at Kalos, the Medical Spa at Kirby Plastic Surgery, can help.
Compared to over-the-counter options, medical grade skincare treatments with an experienced professional offer safe, predictable and noticeable results that are tailored to your skin type and designed to optimize skin health.
If you are ready to see real results with your skincare, begin by contacting our office for a personal skincare consultation. We will take the time to get to know your needs and concerns regarding your skin and work with you to lay out a treatment plan to achieve your goals. In the meantime, we invite you to learn a little more about the non-surgical face & skin treatments we offer:
Botox® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved medication that is injected into muscles to improve the look of wrinkles and frown lines. The effects are temporary, but can last up to 3-4 months.
Injectable Fillers & Treatments
Injectable treatments can be used throughout the face to help restore a fresh, youthful appearance to your skin or refine facial features. Dr. Kirby and our experienced medical professionals will help you determine the best course of treatment.
- Juvéderm XC: a tried-and-true way to banish wrinkles around the nose & mouth for up to 1 year
- VOLUMA XC: restore age-related volume loss to the cheeks for up to 2 years
- VOLBELLA XC: reduce vertical lip lines and restore a more youthful lip contour
- VOLLURE XC: smooth nasolabial folds and smile lines for up to 18 months
- Sculptra Aesthetic: smooth away lines gradually for lasting rejuvenation that won’t raise eyebrows
- Restylane: a natural-feeling filler for smoothing laugh lines for 6 to 12 months
- Restylane Silk: the only filler FDA approved for lip enhancement. Perfect for treating vertical lip lines
- Kybella: reduce fat underneath the chin permanently, without surgery
In-Office Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
We’ve recently introduced a number of new lasers, peels, and injectable treatments to our suite of skincare services here at our Ft. Worth practice and medical spa. Choose from the menu below to learn more about each treatment:
- CoolSculpting Fat Reduction: CoolSculpting uses targeted cold to destroy fat cells and reduce stubborn bulges on the belly, hips, thighs, buttocks, back, upper arms, or under the chin without surgery, needles, or downtime.
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening: lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, jowls, neck or brow with noninvasive ultrasound treatments
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: our non-ablative, fractional laser corrects a variety of skin blemishes & treats visible aging with faster treatment, less downtime, and beautiful results. We also offer CO2 laser resurfacing for dramatic improvements of more advanced signs of aging or sun damage.
- Laser Hair Removal: rid an area of unwanted hair for smooth skin and easy maintenance
- IPL Photorejuvenation: if age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea or blotchiness are keeping you from enjoying your best skin, intense pulsed light therapy can help
- HydraFacialMD: if your skin needs a little (or a lot ) of love, HydraFacial can help you see immediate improvements in texture, tone and clarity or concentrate on specific skin problems with no downtime
- SkinPen Microneedling: the chemical-free, non-abrasive way to diminish acne scars, smooth fine lines, and get a more flawless complexion
- Dermaplaning: targeted exfoliation to remove peach fuzz and improve skin texture
Medical Grade Skincare Products
Kalos, the Medical Spa at Kirby Plastic Surgery, offers a variety of professional level skincare products designed to help you improve your appearance and maintain the healthiest skin possible. Available only through authorized physicians, our products are clinically tested and formulated to deliver real results.