Skin Care & Rejuvenation
Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation in Ft. Worth, Texas
Whether you have specific concerns about your skin or just want to give your skin’s appearance a boost, Dr. Kirby and her skincare team can help.
Compared to over-the-counter options, medical grade skincare treatments with an experienced professional offer safe, predictable and noticeable results that are tailored to your skin type and designed to optimize skin health.
If you are ready to see real results with your skincare, begin by contacting our office for a personal skincare consultation. We will take the time to get to know your needs and concerns regarding your skin and work with you to lay out a treatment plan to achieve your goals. In the meantime, we invite you to learn a little more about the non-surgical face & skin treatments we offer:
Botox® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved medication that is injected into muscles to improve the look of wrinkles and frown lines. The effects are temporary, but can last up to 3-4 months. The use of Botox is expanding in the medical field and has been shown to reduce the intensity of, or in some cases eliminate, migraines.
Injectable Fillers & Treatments
Injectable treatments can be used throughout the face to help restore a fresh, youthful appearance to your skin or refine facial features. Dr. Kirby will help you determine the best course of treatment.
- Juvéderm XC: a tried-and-true way to banish wrinkles around the nose & mouth for up to 1 year
- VOLUMA XC: restore age-related volume loss to the cheeks for up to 2 years
- VOLBELLA XC: reduce vertical lip lines and restore a more youthful lip contour
- VOLLURE XC: smooth nasolabial folds and smile lines for up to 18 months
- Sculptra Aesthetic: smooth away lines gradually for lasting rejuvenation that won’t raise eyebrows
- Restylane: a natural-feeling filler for smoothing laugh lines for 6 to 12 months
- Restylane Silk: the only filler FDA approved for lip enhancement. Perfect for treating vertical lip lines
- Kybella: reduce fat underneath the chin permanently, without surgery
In-Office Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
We’ve recently introduced a number of new lasers, peels, and injectable treatments to our suite of skincare services here at our Ft. Worth practice. Choose from the menu below to learn more about each treatment:
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening: lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, jowls, neck or brow with noninvasive ultrasound treatments
- ResurFX Laser Skin Resurfacing: our non-ablative, fractional laser corrects a variety of skin blemishes & treats visible aging with faster treatment, less downtime, and beautiful results
- Laser Hair Removal: rid an area of unwanted hair for smooth skin and easy maintenance
- IPL Photorejuvenation: if age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea or blotchiness are keeping you from enjoying your best skin, intense pulsed light therapy can help
- HydraFacialMD: if your skin needs a little (or a lot ) of love, the HydraFacialMD can help you see immediate improvements in texture, tone and clarity or concentrate on specific skin problems with no downtime
- SkinPen Microneedling: the chemical-free, non-abrasive way to diminish acne scars, smooth fine lines, and get a more flawless complexion
- Dermaplaning + MicroPeel: an innovate 2-step treatment to target specific skin flaws while improving your skin from forehead to chin
Medical Grade Skincare Products
Kirby Plastic Surgery offers a variety of professional level skincare products designed to help you improve your appearance and maintain the healthiest skin possible. Available only through authorized physicians, our products are clinically tested and formulated to deliver real results. Learn more about skincare products we offer»
Meet Our Licensed Medical Aesthetician
Our licensed medical aesthetician and certified injector, Jennifer Geyer, has over 15 years of experience in medical skincare. Jennifer works closely with Dr. Kirby to provide exceptional care and natural-looking results, bringing with her an extensive knowledge of skincare and aesthetic sensibility.