- Home :
- Getting to Know mybody™ Products
Dr. Kirby's Blog
Getting to Know mybody™ ProductsApril 22, 2013 by Dr. Kirby
I’m delighted to offer my patients the mybody™ line of medical grade skin care, having been personally impressed with the products and the philosophy behind them. There’s a lot of great science backing the company’s simple goal of bringing the skin into balance. The principle of biomimicry is incorporated into the development of the line, which means that the products reinvigorate natural processes that have been slowed by age, resulting in more youthful skin.
The range of mybody™ products allows me to craft a skin care program for the unique requirements of your skin. Although the line is categorized by skin type—Aging, Sensitive, or Acne—the products can be used in different combinations to address all skin issues. A suggested daily regimen consists of four products: a cleanser, a treatment, a hydrator, and a high-performance sunscreen. Here’s a bit more information I’d like to share about the mybody line.
mybody™ professional skin care products focus on three primary skin types, with a variety of products available within each type.
- Aging. mybody™ products offer the ultimate in anti-aging skin care. The treatments and hydrators feature retinol, Vitamin C, and growth factors that firm, tighten, minimize lines, and promote the production of collagen. The result? Healthy, younger looking skin.
- Sensitive. If you have sensitive skin, you’re naturally concerned about what you put on your face. mybody’s products for sensitive skin are specially formulated to be extra-gentle; in fact, the Protect and Serve sunscreen is so kind to your skin that you can even apply it to your lips! This line of products is also great for use after a cosmetic procedure.
- Acne. Unfortunately, acne isn’t just an adolescent woe—adults of all ages can be affected by this common skin condition, and mybody’s acne line helps you get clear, radiant skin. Ingredients from oat derivatives to salicylic acid to retinol treat and soothe acne-prone skin.
The mybody™ skin care line offers an array of products to bring your skin into balance. I believe in being kind to your skin, and mybody™ helps you do just that.
- Cleansers. mybody’s products help cleanse your skin of everyday dirts, oils, and other impurities. It’s the first step in making sure your skin looks bright and new, every day. Like all of the mybody™ products, the cleansers are available in different formulas to address the unique needs of your particular skin type. They are free of harsh chemical ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate or parabens.
- Treatments. Skin irregularities can be improved with mybody treatments, which are specially designed to gently and effectively treat a variety of common conditions. mybody’s high-performance treatments tackle everything from redness and rosacea to acne and photodamage.
- Hydrators. Proper hydration is essential for healthy skin, and mybody’s line infuses your skin with pure moisture without ever feeling sticky or greasy. Their unique bioemulsion delivery formulas repair and moisturize, drenching your skin for a more vibrant complexion.
- Sun protection. No matter your skin type, you should be protecting it from sun damage every day. mybody™ offers two versions of their Protect and Serve sunscreen—one is a tinted make-up primer—and both carry the added benefit of vitamins and antioxidants to help your skin look as youthful as you feel.
mybody™ also offers a number of other exceptional products, including those specifically designed for the delicate neck and the eye areas. Their Probiotic Youthboost is the most popular product we sell; it uses topical probiotics to rejuvenate your skin from the inside out; this innovative alternative to a traditional peel is safe for all skin types. Another popular product is mybody Sledgehammer, an intensive skin lightener that helps fade darkened skin spots.
The mybody™ line has something for everyone! Come in for a consultation and let’s talk about how to make your natural beauty shine more brightly.