Updated June 4, 2020
Dr. Emily Kirby and her team take your health & safety seriously
As Texans work together to keep our community safe while resuming normal business, Kirby Plastic Surgery has extra safety protocols in place to ensure our patients and staff remain happy and healthy. While we are now open to patients, your experience at our practice may be a little different than normal. We appreciate your understanding as we do our very best to keep all of you safe while in our care.
In addition to our normal high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, we will be taking extra precautions during this time, including:
- We will be practicing pre-arrival screenings that will include questions about any potential symptoms or interactions with others who may be sick.
- Your temperature and oxygen saturation will be checked upon your arrival.
- All of our employees will also have a daily screening and have tested negative for COVID-19.
- We will be asking patients to remain in their car until they are called into their appointment, as our waiting rooms are closed at this time.
- All of our patient paperwork will be touch-free.
- To avoid patient interaction, we will have a one-way flow through the office and allow only one patient at a time in the hallways.
- Following our standard protocols, we will continue cleaning and sanitizing all treatment and exam rooms, door handles, and light switches before and after each patient and regularly throughout the day.
- We are requiring ALL patients to wear a mask when inside our facility for their safety, as well as our providers.
- The safety of our staff and patients is our top priority, so all providers and front desk members will be required to wear masks.
- We will be providing a touch-free checkout and exit to avoid unnecessary risk of cross-contamination.
Your virtual consultation at Kirby Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kirby will continue offering online appointments to help minimize direct contact within the community. Whether you are personally at risk or are practicing social distancing, we want to offer a convenient way for our patients to receive the care and guidance they need.
All of our online consultations will be offered through HIPAA-compliant applications to ensure your safety and privacy. Your personal information will be protected and handled sensitively.