Updated February 24, 2020
Elegant 60s and Beyond
Embrace every day of your 60s+ — enhance your appearance with natural-looking results
Be proud of who you are and what you’ve accomplished during your full life. You’re in great health and are excited about the future and all it promises. Seize this time to renew your appearance and project your inner vibrance.
Breast Procedures — Achieve Your Goals
If you wish to have firmer, more youthful breasts, a breast lift (mastopexy) can raise the breasts to a more desirable level. There are a variety of techniques that can be employed during a breast lift to achieve the maximum degree of satisfaction from the procedure.
Body Procedures — Smooth and Tighten
Be in control of your shape. If you’d like to improve your appearance, an arm lift or a thigh lift can remove excess skin, fat, and soft tissue to provide a smoother contour. Redefine your body through a combination of procedures designed to tighten and improve your silhouette.
- Slenderize your midsection with liposuction or a tummy tuck
- Learn more about all body contouring procedures
Facial Procedures — An Elegant Radiance
Many 60-somethings choose surgical procedures to address age-related concerns: A brow lift, a facelift, a neck lift, a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)—or a combination of these surgeries—can bring graceful renewal and more youthful contours back to the face. Fat transfer, implants, or fillers can improve thinning of the lips. You can also restore volume to your face with a variety of nonsurgical treatments such as injectable fillers.
- Address jowling with a facelift or a sagging turkey wattle with neck lift surgery
- Correct a tired, grumpy appearance with eyelid rejuvenation surgery
- Enhance natural-looking facelift results with BOTOX, Juvéderm or laser skin resurfacing
Skin Care — Enrich, Revitalize, and Impress!
Nourish your skin with products designed to improve the appearance of your skin, from encouraging gene activity to correcting photodamage. Antioxidant ingredients help protect while night repair formulas repair while you sleep.
- Learn about at-home options to repair and slow skin aging
- Consider gentle, downtime-free resurfacing treatments such as SkinPen microneedling and IPL photorejuvenation
- See all skin care treatment options
Prepare for a safe, smooth procedure in your 60s, 70s and beyond
Your age matters far less than your health and your plastic surgeon’s skill and experience when it comes to plastic surgery safety. Here is some suggested reading we recommend for our patients before their procedures.
- Are you prepared for surgery? Important advice for your health and safety
- List of medications and supplements to avoid before surgery
- Why choosing a board certified plastic surgeon is key for your safety and great results