What a fabulous time to enjoy life — the 50s are about refinement and polish
In full command of your life, you approach the aging process with poise and intelligence—and look for smart ways to maintain a youthful appearance. It’s time to greet every day with confidence and a smile.
Breast Procedures — Be Comfortable With Your Look
It’s not too late to consider a breast augmentation, perhaps in combination with a breast lift, to achieve the look you desire. Changes to the breast such as drooping, sagging nipples, sagging or excess skin, and lost volume can be addressed with these procedures, leading to a more youthful and energized appearance.
Learn more about breast procedures:
Body Procedures — Reclaim and Define
Reclaim your body! If diet and exercise alone aren’t creating the changes you want to see or hormonal changes are causing unwanted changes to your figure, consider a body shaping procedure. A tummy tuck can help you get back your waist by removing excess skin and fat. Additional body lifting procedures can rid you of excess skin and create a shapely, contoured body.
Learn more about body procedures:
- All about tummy tuck surgery
- It’s never too late for a mommy makeover for total-body rejuvenation
- Consider liposuction to address stubborn fat pockets
- See all body lifting and contouring options
Facial Procedures — Graceful Lifting & Refinement
For many people in their fifties, it is time to consider the more fundamental improvements and long-lasting results offered by surgical facial procedures. A facelift, brow lift, and/or eyelid surgery can lift sagging tissue and remove excess skin, thus turning back the clock on facial aging. Would you simply like to add volume and reduce appearance of wrinkles? Nonsurgical alternatives such as injectable fillers and Botox offer improvement without surgery.
Learn about facial rejuvenation options, both temporary and long-lasting:
- Lift and firm sagging skin for a year or more with Ultherapy non-surgical skin tightening
- Take 10 years off your appearance with a facelift
- Learn whether eyelid lift or brow lift surgery is best for you
- Restore volume to hollow cheeks or thinning lips with VOLUMA or Restylane Silk
- Soften deep creases around the nose or mouth for up to 2 years with Sculptra Aesthetic
Skin Care — Nourish, Protect, and Dazzle!
It’s time to address years of sun damage and restore a smoother, healthier complexion. Chemical peels and dermabrasion can renew the skin, bringing back a dewy glow. Use age-defying, medical-grade products that gently cleanse your face, energize collagen production, and protect you from the sun. If you have sensitive skin and need to alleviate redness or itching, soothing products can help heal and hydrate.
- Try ResurFX Laser treatments to address fine lines and age spots with minimal downtime
- Target age-related flaws and boost your overall youthfulness with dermaplaning + MicroPeel
- Learn more about our skin care options