Embrace your 40s — Make smart choices to defy the aging process with grace
You’ve got it all now—wisdom, confidence, and experience. Exercise intelligent options to rejuvenate, refresh, and present a more youthful appearance to the world. It’s time to match your appearance to your vibrant outlook on life and protect your good looks for the future.
Breast Procedures — Be the Best You Can Be
The aging process can affect the breast in a number of ways. Breasts can droop, sag, or lose volume; a breast augmentation and/or breast lift can give you a fresh, appealing silhouette. If you’ve been living with overly large, cumbersome breasts, free yourself of that burden with breast reduction surgery.
Learn more about rejuvenating breast procedures:
- All about breast lift surgery
- Boost size & shape with a breast lift with implants
- All about breast reduction surgery
Body Procedures — Correct and Enhance
Body contouring surgery for your arms, legs, and trunk can remove excess or sagging skin, whether caused by the aging process, childbearing, or weight loss. If you’ve lost weight and adopted a healthy approach to eating and exercise, congratulations! Areas of fat that don’t respond to your new lifestyle can be addressed through liposuction.
Learn more about skin tightening and body shaping procedures:
- All about tummy tuck surgery
- Restore your breasts and body with a mommy makeover
- Explore all body contouring options
Facial Procedures — An Elegant Approach
Whatever the extent of your facial aging issues, seek a solution that brings you natural, refreshed beauty. Minimal signs of aging can be treated non-surgically; Botox® can minimize furrows and wrinkles while discouraging new wrinkles from developing, and injectable fillers plump up skin and help replace lost collagen. People who choose a facelift or other facial lifting procedure in their forties still have good skin elasticity and can expect particularly effective results.
Learn more about facial rejuvenation procedures:
- Refresh your upper face with eyelid lift or brow lift surgery
- Tighten lax skin on the face or neck non-surgically with Ultherapy
- Battle stubborn fat beneath the chin with Kybella
- Learn why we believe Botox is still best for treating frown lines
Skin Care — Energize, Renew, and Shine!
It’s time to focus on firming and tightening your face, neck, and décolletage, as well as battle sun damage. Professional-grade products rich in antioxidants and corrective ingredients help you alleviate the effects of aging on your skin. Don’t forget to protect and soothe your eyes and lips too.
- Age 40 is the perfect time to begin skin resurfacing treatments. Compare options for laser treatments, microneedling, and IPL photorejuvenation
- Learn about all our skin care options
More great info to help you look and feel fabulous into your 40s
Getting naturally pleasing results with plastic surgery and non-surgical injectables takes skill and experience. Here is some suggested reading to help you choose the right provider and procedure to rejuvenate your appearance for a confidence-boosting look you’ll love.